Patient Participation Report 2013/14 View Document
Patient Participation Report 2014/15 View Document
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE WE NOW HAVE AN ACTIVE PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP. THE GROUP CURRENTLY CONSISTS OF SIX PATIENT REPRESENTATIVES, DR DENIS ALLEN (SENIOR PARTNER) AND THE PRACTICE MANAGER.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE GROUP ARE:
- To give practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutal interest in their practice
- To provide means for patients to make positive sugestions about the practice and specific medical conditions as an ‘expert or experienced patient’.
- To encourage health education activities within the practice.
- To develop self-help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients, such as befriending, help with transport and bereavement support.
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care.
- To involve further patients from the wider population.
If you have any comments, or suggestions that might be of interest to the group please would you wither e-mail the practice on WSCCG.email@example.com or leave a message with the reception team to pass onto the Practice Manager.
Please be aware that this group is not the place for single issue complaints; these are to be addressed via the practice’s complaints procedure.